Thursday, November 11, 2010

Chemtrails and Contrails

The Truth about Chemtrails and Contrails

Are Chemtrails real?

Nope.  They are a figment of your overactive imagination.  At least according to National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), National Aeronautic and Space Administration (NASA), United States Air Force (USAF).  That’s a lot of big names.  Some of the best minds on the planet work for these places.  How can you argue with that?


Well, a lot of the argument put up against the chemtrails rebuttal is because of the lack of an explanation towards these strange trails in the sky.  Stating, the occurrence of a chemtrail is nothing more then a normal, elongated contrail.  A Contrail, if you don’t know, is the condensation of the air into water or even ice, when the engine or exhaust heats the air around it, which is then cooled by the surrounding air, as the plane passes, leaving an vapor trail.

The problem arises when contrails typically dissipate quickly.  Anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes.  A chemtrail however, typically lasts anywhere from a few hours, to a full day before dissipating into the air.  It lasts many times longer then the normal contrail.  So, of course, people began to ask questions as to why these trails lasted so long.

This brought about the name, Chemtrails.  A Chemical Trail, unlike a Contrail or Condensation Trail.  It is believed that one of the primary reasons these trails last longer is because of it’s chemical composition.  Some of the more common chemicals theorized to be in a chemtrail is: Ethylene, Pesticide, Carcinogen, and probably most theorized, Aluminum and Barium.

Both Aluminum and Barium are found in the air, most foods, and drinking water.  Usually in to small of a dose to do any real harm to you.  So if it’s not all that dangerous, then why is made to sound so?  Well, just like oxygen, too much of a good thing, is a bad thing.  Overexposure or consuming to much of either, will have some series side effects.  From aches and pains, blood pressure problems, weakness, nervousness.  It also screws with the mind and nervous system, effecting mood, memory and focus the most.  The biggest candidate theorized by far is, Impaired Immune System.

Over time, chemtrails got more and more attention until they began attracting news stations to the matter.  Here are links to 2 news reports on the matter.

News Report 1

News Report 2


Notice how both mentioned high levels of Barium?

The Germans have admitted to using chemtrails.  There was even a video that stormed the web a few years back of their admittance to it, but it appears it has since been taken down.   The U.S. has admitted to this as well in the past.

With Barium and Aluminum already in most foods, drinking water, the air, and in the soil, how could we really speak out against chemtrails?  When you think about it, it’s one of those perfect crimes.  If the chemtrails have these chemicals in them, and they dissipate into the air as they settle to the ground, and both the ground and air naturally have these in them already, how could one prove the source is the chemtrail?

Because proving chemtrails as the source becomes the weakest link, and skeptics, can and do attack it.

Unfortunately, proving any theory require many hoops to jump through.  We have 2 halves of the whole, but no, at least acceptable link to join the two.  The ground collected samples of the chemicals settling from the air, and, video footage of a plane actually spewing chemicals into the air.  In-fact there are several videos out there that show it.

Here is one -

Chemtrail Up Close

A thought came to mind when I first saw this video.  Why didn’t he turn his plane to the side, and tried to dip his wing into the chemicals?  After he landed, he could have taken a sample from the wing.

Besides that, we ‘do not’ know what those chemicals where being spewed, all we saw was ‘something’ being sprayed.  We have ground samples, but we ‘do not’ know the source, all we know is ‘something’ is causing unnaturally high levels of Barium and Aluminum.  Short of the wing idea above, or the government or whoever, admitting to it, all we can do is try to spread awareness.

Ultimately, I will leave it up to you to decide what the truth is…

Until next time, I leave you with another picture to lighten the mood.

11 comments:

  1. Your a fool...If the Chemtrails are just a therory, why did 200 Country's meet in Japan and put a moratorium on them..is the UN a conspiracy too...get another job dummy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR Ohunyom helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is
      drohunyom@gmail.com just to give him a try I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on (drohunyom@gmail.com) or you can whatsApp him +2349060579973 and He also has herbal cure for the Following DISEASES, eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer ETC

      Delete
  2. Ouch...

    I can't really tell where you are leaning with your comment. Do you believe in Chemtrails, or no?

    If you were assuming I don't believe in Chemtrails, then you are mistaken. The first part of my post was mostly sarcasm. Maybe I portrayed that poorly.

    Did you watch the videos I had linked? The last one is pretty hard to deny...

    I used theory instead of fact for 2 reasons. 1.) This is Crux 'Theory'. 2.) Chemtrails is a theory still, despite the mounting evidence supporting it's existence.

    Lastly, it's not a job. More like a hobby.

    Thank you for the comment though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello viewers I am glad to have met with the powerful herbal healer called
      Dr voodoo who use his herbs to cure my HIV disease I suffered from 5years
      but now I am a happy woman and i am free from this sickness that has been
      a problem to my living, after using Dr voodoo herbal medicine within 1week i
      was diagnose negative, I will recommend Dr voodoo to everyone reading this
      article because this herbal healer is capable to heal anything, the
      scientist said has no cure, Email him : voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or
      add Dr voodoo on whatsApp: +2348140120719

      Delete
  3. I cannot see the first vid, would you please give us the link again? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about that. The user who uploaded the video closed his/her account, so I had to find another one.

    If it doesn't work again, just in case, here is the URL to the video.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xoz_oNMJXBc

    It's has a bit more static then the original I had linked to, but it's the same video over all.

    Thank you for telling me. If you see any other issues, I'll do my best to fix them :)

    Hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everybody here me out and please help me to thank Dr Agege for his good work I really believe HIV has no cure I was HIV positive over since 4 year plus before I come across a comment about Dr Agege that he have cure to any disease and virus but when I saw it i have it in mind that he can’t cure HIV I just decided to give a try I contact him that night luckily to me he said yes but I don’t believe him I think it was a scam or some thing like that but I still hold on to see the work of Dr Agege if he is saying the true, he ask for different thing and some question about me I give him all the details he needed and I waited to see his reply to my problem. After all the things is done he ask me to go for check up I went for HIV test I cant believe i became HIV negative thanks to Dr Agege for helping me cure my disease. if you need help of any kind you can contact him on this mail
    dragegeherbalhome@gmail.com or add him on whatsApp +2348110560429 he will help you because he help me you can add me up on whatsApp +1 (502) 663-5066
    he can also cure
    herpes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everybody here me out and please help me to thank Dr Agege for his good work I really believe HIV has no cure I was HIV positive over since 4 year plus before I come across a comment about Dr Agege that he have cure to any disease and virus but when I saw it i have it in mind that he can’t cure HIV I just decided to give a try I contact him that night luckily to me he said yes but I don’t believe him I think it was a scam or some thing like that but I still hold on to see the work of Dr Agege if he is saying the true, he ask for different thing and some question about me I give him all the details he needed and I waited to see his reply to my problem. After all the things is done he ask me to go for check up I went for HIV test I cant believe i became HIV negative thanks to Dr Agege for helping me cure my disease. if you need help of any kind you can contact him on this mail
    dragegeherbalhome@gmail.com or add him on whatsApp +2348110560429 he will help you because he help me you can add me up on whatsApp +1 (502) 663-5066
    he can also cure
    herpes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my dear viewers,I am John Lual, i will say to the world to celebrate with me on this numerous testimony, i never believe i could ever get rid of this horrible disease until one fateful day,my story and appreciation goes to Dr.sabu the powerful great doctor that help me to cure my HIV/AIDS disease from my life,he is truly a truthful man with high herbs power's he uses on saving people's life, just a few days back i came in contact with Dr.Sabu emails which many individuals have testify so much about of his kind work, so i decided and contacted him quickly because the disease was almost at the last minute of taking my life, i have tried all remedies from several physicians from hospitals but none could help me apart from Dr.sabu who finally cure my HIV/AIDS disease, i was amazed and overwhelmed when the doctor confirmed me negative in the same hospital i have been before,i wish to anyone that is sick today and want healing to please contact this doctor called drsabuherbalhome@gmail.com so if you have any problem HIV, HERPES, CANCER, ALS,HEPATITIS B, DIABETIC,or call +2349098836802

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR Ohunyom helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is
    drohunyom@gmail.com just to give him a try I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on (drohunyom@gmail.com) or you can whatsApp him +2349060579973 and He also has herbal cure for the Following DISEASES, eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer ETC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Battling with any health related issues or infection is not the end of your life, why not contact a herbal practitioner for cure Dr Ogedegbe has herbal remedies and permanent solution for all your health related problems.I recommend him to you today only because i have also used his herbal medicine and it worked perfectly on my health problem, you can actually save yourself from giving your hard earned money to Scammers if only you can contact Dr Ogedegbe today for genuine and Permanent cure herbal products . Pls help share this post to save yourself and your love ones.Dr Ogedegbe is specialize in these areas,Permanent herbal supplements for anxiety and depression,HIV/AIDS, DIABETES, HERPES, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, CANCER, HPV, ALS.  .. etc. Email: dr.ogedegbe6@gmail.com also call or whatsApp him on +2348109374702...........

    ReplyDelete